Hosted by Charlie Russell and Valerie Haig-Brown in the intimate and beautiful setting of the historic Hawk’s Nest, just outside Waterton Lakes National Park.
Saturday, October 14
7:00 pm (doors at 6:00 pm)
Tickets: $25 (pay at the door)
Very limited seating, so to reserve your spot, call Valerie at:
or email: email@example.com
- Take Hwy 6 south of Pincher Creek. At Twin Butte Hall, continue another 9 km south.
Look for a pull-off viewpoint spot at the top of a hill with great big rocks and interpretive signs pointing out various mountains. You can see the Hawk’s Nest across the valley from there.
- Continue down Hwy 6 a couple more km and take the 3rd gravel driveway to the right. It is the only cross-road south of the viewpoint.
- Regardless of which direction you come from, a turn toward the mountains will point you in the right direction and Hawk’s Nest is the last place on the road.
- For folks coming from Highway 5, through the Park onto Highway 6, the Hawk’s Nest turn is the only cross road and about 5 km from the Bison Paddock turnoff.
- Please park below, along the driveway, and walk up to the house.